Intrepid KDE 4.2 64bit Firefox and Thunderbird

Alan Dacey GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Sat Feb 28 18:20:54 UTC 2009

Billie Erin Walsh wrote:

> OK???????
> Why wouldn't you just let synaptic do the install?

I meant the automatic updates.  Either one works just as well so it doesn't
matter if you see a red triangle or a green gear thingie.  When you click on it,
your updates are ready to install.
For packages that you add to your system, I find that synaptic always shows them
when you search for them.  With the new Adept, it's hit or miss.

Alan

--
"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated
concept.  If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in