8.10 Updates?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 22:38:06 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009 3:25:18 pm Eberhard Roloff wrote:

> easy(er) to operate and do not find a good reason to switch. So we Linux
> guys will find it hard to accept, but the competition does not sleep and
> it surely is not NT4, anymore.
>
> Just my experience from years of Win/Lin

 I stand corrected my friend.  On my own behalf, my experience with Microsoft
was similar to my experience with ASUS.  I haven't used anything but Linux
for about 4 years now.  And it is now that I am just starting to learn.  I
hate my unforgiving nature.  I don't think twice about slamming Microsoft.
My opinion stays the same, but I should just keep my negative thoughts to
myself.  If I hang around you long enough, I will get back in line
eventually.  When I grow up, I want to be exactly like you.

If you didn't get my email, I finally got the motherboard.  I am looking at a
BIOS screen right now.  It isn't recognizing the HDD, a sata.  I hope that
isn't a big problem.  The first stick of memory checked perfect, so I suspect
you will have 4gb sometime next week.  Nudge me if I forget, I really want
you to have it.  Additionally, I will need an address to send it to.  Also, I
haven't checked the difficulties of duty and the like.  I will try to ship it
as used with no resale value.

Steven