Ktorrent xpert needed.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 09:18:05 UTC 2009

> On a more general note, you should probably think of a directory and
> disk structure that does not force you to continuously shuffle data around.

Hi my friend,

I am back and quiet in my mind again.  I have followed your instruction.
Ktorrent set up the method of moving files in their configuration.  I kind of
like it for the following reasons;  With the downloading files in a special
directory, you are not likely to try to play one that hasn't completed
download.  Additionally, you can always see what is currently downloading
without opening ktorrent if you are already with Dolphin open.  When the files
are complete downloading and are moved to the completed download folder, they
can then be name-changed or played and or read and used.  That is the only
moving they do that I know of.  What is your reason for not having them move
after they have completed download?  In any event, for more than 3 years it
has never proven a problem, only a benefit.

Eberhard,  I noticed that Ktorrent is no longer in the menu under internet.
Is it possible to put it back in there?

Steven