Out of space error: Resolved . . . sort of.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 20:26:08 UTC 2009

> Really?  Which version are you using?  I _expected_ it to be a right-click.
> Right-click makes more sense to me.  But all I get when I right-click on it
> is the panel menu.  My trash can only ever has anything in it when I make a
> mistake - I practically always use the real "Delete" :-)
> --
> derek
For what it is worth, when I am on my desktop in 4.2, I left click to get the
options for opening to view or remove trash if that is what I want to do.
When I am in Kmail, I right-click to do the same procedure.  When in Dolphin,
on the left of the page is a trash option, a right-click functions to give you
that data here.  It is only the panel on the desktop that seems to be different
in my experience.  Hope this helps.

Steven