ktorrent problem

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 03:34:37 UTC 2009

> You'll need to: aptitude update, aptitude install ktorrent, maybe in a
> few hours. Or reinstall it from your "local cache"
I used Adept to install; it said it was a successful install.  Ktorrent
retained all my settings from when it was working before, so I assume it was
from cache, although I have never heard of that yet.

If I did as you suggest using aptitude, what is the reason for waiting a few
hours, and how many is a few hours?

> sudo dpkg -i /var/cache/apt/archives/ktorrent....

Is this command the installation from cache?

Thanks Norberto, excepting a movie being  played in the background when I work
on the computer, I only hear human voices about once a month.  This utility is
pretty important for my sanity.  Thanks amigo.

Esteban