Were Intrepid updates the reason I lost my sound on the Intrepid partition?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 22:37:20 UTC 2009

> Hey, according to my retired school teacher wife, my spelling is atrocious,
> but I do use a spell checker, honest. :)

Gene, you are as perfect as it gets.  I am such a mental case that I always
assume everything is my fault.  If it was a mis-spelled word, I did not mean
to bring attention to it.  I am just always crippled with words like OTOH for
on the other hand etc. etc. because until I found the list, I rarely
communicated with others and therefore have been left in the dust when it
comes to acronyms.  I hate to see you concerned about your spelling.  Half the
time, I assume it is written by someone who does not have English as a first
language, and they impress me much.  The only way I could speak another
language is to use a translator.  I am learning a little Spanish though.
Thank you, Gene, for all the times you have helped me in the past.  Forgive me
when I err, it is recklessness or foolishness or my limited mental ability
that causes me to screw up.

Steven