Were Intrepid updates the reason I lost my sound on the Intrepid partition?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 09:58:16 GMT 2009

On Sunday 22 February 2009 04:35:49 Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:
> > After an considerable update, I lost my sound in Intrepid KDE 4.2, any
> > ideas?
>
> For any hardware issue, you should always give the hardware details
> (brand, model, whatever you know) when trying to track down the problem.
>
> Matt Flaschen
Dear Matt,

I tried my music and it worked.  So I installed Kaffeine and it worked.  The
problem has to be with Dragon Player.  I don't know how to properly post a
bug.  Can you help me, or should I just let it go assuming it became a problem
with the upgrade and others will report it.  I really should learn how to do
it, though, so I can be more helpful.  Thanks for any advice on the matter.

Steven