How do I search the Kubuntu-users Archives for a specific topic?

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Sun Feb 22 09:10:43 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> site:lists.ubuntu.com my search Sound stopped in Intrepid KDE 4.2
>
> Dear Matt,
>
> I put the above on the Google search line, is that what you mean.

No, it would be like that except without "my search" (that was an
example).  So
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.ubuntu.com+Sound+stopped+in+Intrepid+KDE+4.2&btnG=Google+Search

> What you see only returned 2 replys and neither related to my problem.

Sometimes Google does this, but there is a link that says " repeat the
search with the omitted results included" at the bottom.  If you click
that more results will appear.

Matt Flaschen