webcams

Geoffrey Bays charioteer7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 03:06:29 UTC 2009

I have a Logitech QuickCam Communicate MP (S 5500) that works great on
Kubuntu hardy with Ekiga.
Video works fine . I also have Ekiga for windows at work.
Meanwhile I am playing with calling to and from actual phones with the
idea of replacing my landline with
something much cheaper. This all works so far with diamondcard.us acount.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Bays