How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? " Do you really want to empty trash?"

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 21 16:33:04 GMT 2009

> Are you really sure to want to delete these files?
> Oups, Too late, this delete was without confirmation.
Martin,

I could hug you, I am so happy, I will execute now.  I no more than saw your
name and began laughing again.  It really must be a concern for most people,
because it doesn't appear to be that tough a command.  For years then,
everyone thought it such a serious mistake they did not want to be a part of
it.

Even if it cost me all my data and really hurt, I would not hold you in any
way responsible, I would just smile, probably laugh, and say they were right,
but GOD Bless Martin.

I am curious, have you ever set up your own system in this way, and then
regretted it?  You are a hero for me.  After all this time, success.

Cordially,

Steven