Using dragon?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 00:58:35 UTC 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009 19:03:25 Derek Broughton wrote:

> Really?  I've _always_ had kaffeine, and since in hardy it's a dependency
> of kubuntu-desktop, I'd have to guess it's still the default kubuntu DVD
> player.
If the disk you are talking about is a movie, you may have to install Kubuntu-
restricted-extras.  It will allow you to open and play movies.  Jonas, you
know me and have helped me, so my comment may be a stupid one, but since I
play movies, it was a solution to my movie watching experience in Dragon.  I
really hope it helps.  It sure would be nice to pass on something useful.
Cudos, friend,

Steven