Troubles with Google maps

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 00:50:40 UTC 2009

> The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due
> to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.
> -- Havelock Ellis (1859-1939) British psychologist

This may be funny, but I don't believe it.  Either openly or behind the
scenes, almost everyone in the world is against them.  With a gun pointed at
you from every direction it is difficult to be completely rational.  --Steven
Vollom (1943 - 200?)  irrelevant human being.

My comment includes both Jew and Arab.  I do not believe the answer is, "can't
we all just get along", I believe the answer is, "to love one another".  I
don't know who to credit for that other than maybe GOD.