Syncronization problems in Dragon Player in Intrepid KDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 08:54:06 UTC 2009

> is on the machine where you play with compiz). Then I would think the
> machine is just too slow.

I installed then removed Kaffeine, because the same problem exhisted.  I also
played the movie with no other applications running, even Kmail.

It may be a bug.  It is OK, I am expecting my new motherboard any day.  If
they actually keep close to their promise, I will be running Intrepid 64 with
8gb of ram.  That will be an experience for me.

Good to hear from you again my friend.
Steven