>Volume (ext3)>media Intrepid KDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 02:41:43 GMT 2009

When I click on the fourth choice of media after opening the media - Dolphin
window, >Volume (ext3)>media is the title of the opened window.  Contained
therein are folders for CDrom options and folders for my storage partitions
and primary partitions.

The problem is, that the contents of the partitions is missing.  I can find
them through other mechanisms, but here, where they should be, they are not.
Does anyone know if this is a bug for Intrepid or KDE?  I don't know how to
title a post if this is a bug.

Steven