[OT motherboards and Kiosktool] was Re: OT ASUS experience

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 06:53:47 UTC 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009 01:36:19 Christopher Chan wrote:
> MSI
> K9N Veo3
Thanks for trying to help, however I have to have a board that can accept ECC
memory 240 pin.  I have 12gb of memory, but it is ECC.  The two boards you
mentioned are regular and cannot use ECC memory.  That is one reason I bought
the ASUS M3N-HT Mempipe board.  It uses the memory I have, has a great onboard
video, and good sound.  Plus some very exciting overclocking features that I
will use just to fine tune the board, because I don't play video games.

Thanks anyway.
Steven