OT: Weatherbug for Linux

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Wed Feb 18 17:15:50 GMT 2009

Thought you guys and gals might be interested that software companies are starting to take notice
of Linux:

http://weather.weatherbug.com/
http://weather.weatherbug.com/labs/linux.html

Why not encourage them....

 From an obscure link I found through excite.com:
http://ww2.weatherbug.com/unsupportedPlatform.asp?secid=1&zcode=z4639&dlid=53075&zipcode=&STARTCODE=0&BUGSTARTUP=2&RND=7.055475
   	 The WeatherBug application is available only to Microsoft Windows users at this time. We are
sorry for
the inconvenience.
	We would love to develop a WeatherBug for
Mac and Unix users and would like your feedback.
	Please, Click the link below to let us know what you would like to see in a Mac
or Unix Version of WeatherBug or if you would like to help us develop it!

In the mean time, use our LIVE WeatherBug web site. Click here to go to the web site.

Thanks!
The WeatherBug Team

Mac-UnixInterest at weatherbug.com

Blessings,