Update broken or something fishy.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:57:14 UTC 2009

To make all that muck under this like easy; apt-get update reported an
error I have never seen and then wanted to update sudo. If something
fishy is going on the last thing I wast to do is replace my nice
working sudo.

Any ideas about this anyone?

Thanks.

W: GPG error: http://de.archive.ubuntu.com hardy-proposed Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu
Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
douglas at frog:~$ sudo aptitude upgrade
W: The "upgrade" command is deprecated; use "safe-upgrade" instead.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Building tag database... Done
  sudo
1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 188kB of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] n
Abort.

--
Douglas E Knapp