Compiz

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 07:05:38 UTC 2009

> Ahh but Steven, I really appreciate your point of view.. but to me, as an engineer, the simplicity of a finely-honed machine is more beautiful than a gaudily decorated box of tricks :)
>
> Not that I don't like my machine to look good while it's doing its thing though :)
>
> Just thought you might enjoy how an engineer looks at things ;)
>
> Mark

I have yet to meet an engineer that did not want a beautiful woman. A
woman that always has twins and runs the house well, comes rich and
does what you want is not enough, ignoring all chemical attachments
that might addict you to something you don't view as beautiful and
warp your perspective for the moment. (Other way round if you are into
males.) Beauty is something people need to feel happy.

I am not sure that exploding windows are beautiful however, perhaps novel.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?