Sun Java Agreement

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 18 05:30:12 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009 00:10:18 Christopher Chan wrote:
> > apt-get   6429       root   23uW     REG        8,1         0     523295
> > /var/cache/apt/archives/lock
>
> Bingo. You already have an apt-get instance running.
>
> You also seem to be using PPA. I don't know if that will break things
> but you first have to look into the current running apt-get instance.
> Did you run apt-get in another terminal or something?
I installed 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/kubuntu-experimental/ubuntu Intrepid
main' in Third Party Software of the 'Software Sources' of 'Edit Software
Sources' of 'Sources' of Adept.  Under 'Authentication' is the following:
437D04B4 2004-09-12
Utuntu Archive Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
FBB75451 2004-12-30
Ubuntu CD Image Automatic Signing Key <cdimage at ubuntu.com>

I don't remember anything more right now.

Steven