Intrepid KDE 4.2 I am locked out of konsole and Adept. both say something is running, but isn't

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:30:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Steven Vollom
<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Do you mean I have
> 'my_ps.txt' in my Home directory?

Yes. You have a file named my_ps.txt in your home directory.  You made
it with: ps -axuf > my_ps.txt (the '-' isn't necessary and that's what
the warning is about.) Can you post the contents of that file here?
That will show us the PID of the hanged process (if it exists.)

Yup. I'm from Argentina. Nice to meet you :-)

Regards,
Norberto