know of another dual boot program rather than grub

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Sun Feb 15 20:22:59 GMT 2009

Ray, ok,

then I try my very best to simplyfy:

You are working in Linux and want to install smart bootmanager:

==> use the linux-static version

You are either working in DOS or on Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista, where you
pressed F8 at Startup and chose  "Safe mode with command prompt"

AND now you want to install smart bootmanager:

==> use the .exe version

This is all that you need to do. The actual install should take you less
than a minute.

Eberhard