know of another dual boot program rather than grub

Ray Burke rayburke30 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:13:05 UTC 2009

Eberhard,

Which smart boot manager would I download and use as several,
would I use the linux binary,glib/linux binary,static or .exe

ray> To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> From: tuxebi at gmx.de> Subject: Re: know of another dual boot program rather than grub> Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:10:04 +0100> > Ray Burke wrote:> > Eberhard,> > > > will this allow me to boot several systems with the grub error 17????????> > > Ray,> > I am afraid, you will need to test in order to find out.> > I mainly use it for machines that do not boot from optical disks.> Surely usb-boot and pcmcia boot are not supported.> > > Eberhard> > > -- > kubuntu-users mailing list> kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users