Using all new components with no OS installed, How do I install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.

Joel Oliver joelol75 at
Wed Feb 11 20:16:49 GMT 2009

Martin Laberge wrote:
> I recommend to use the 32-bit generic install to be able to use multimedia
> without trouble. I am not sure multimedia is ready for 64-bit.
> Hope this helps...

I recommend 64 bit, anyone claiming that 64 bit is limited in some way or another is living in linux 2 years ago.  Especially with a Quad core and ESPECIALLY with anything more than 4GB of memory as a 32 bit OS will not address it.