4.2 seems to be missing lots of stuff

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:21:13 UTC 2009

Eberhard Roloff said the following at 02/09/2009 03:51 PM :
> D. R. Evans wrote:

>> I just followed the instructions; no more, no less.
>>
>> The whole thing's a disaster.
> Why can't you calm down and allow us to fix your problems. ;-)

I'm perfectly calm. Especially now that I've got a working system again.

And from my experience, I stand by my statement that it was a disaster. I'm
pleased for you that your experience was different.

>> I'm reinstalling 8.10 and reminding myself never, ever to use unreleased
>> stuff again.
>
> I apologize, this must be among the most stupid things that I heard.

Well thank you.

I think I'll skip the rest of your e-mail, since I'm probably too stupid to
understand it.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR