Attempt to (re)install mysql fails

john d. herron paradox.herron at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 6 13:19:10 GMT 2009

Hello everyone.
I somehow managed to mess up the mysql version that was installed
originally with Kubuntu 7.04.
So I uninstalled it, then attempted to re-install it via synaptic.
The install procedure yielded the following error message:

"W: Failed to fetch
http://ch.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libd/libdbd-mysql-perl/libdbd-mysql-perl_3.0008-1build1_i386.deb
  404 Not Found"

Efforts to find the file anywhere were fruitless.
What am I to do, or where did I go wrong?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
jdh
Kubuntu 7.04 - KDE 3.5.6 - OpenOffice 3.0.0
i586 - 512 MB
*
P Help protect the environment; print messages only when absolutely
necessary!
* *           Aiuta a proteggere l'ambiente; stampa messaggi solo se è
veramente necessario!
*