meta: Re: No more "me too" posts.

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:26:25 UTC 2009

Christopher Chan wrote:
>> The CentOS crew has it down to an exact science. <grins> Old timers,
>> plenty of the "top guys" in there, it really pays to mind ones P's and
>> Q's on that list. Ric
>>

> Which is basically anything related to Centos is fair game. Unlike the
> ubuntu-users list where it is technical support questions only.

Pretty much all Ubuntu-related posts are fair game, unless they're
better off at one of the dozens of other lists at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/ ...

But in all seriousness, I don't see many instances of people sending
stuff to ubuntu-users that should really be sent to, e.g. ubuntu-devel
Typically, it's either appropriate for ubuntu-users or just completely
unrelated to ubuntu.

Matt Flaschen