wine and outlook

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:09:01 UTC 2009

Already done - but they are not the answer.  None work talking
directly to an Exchange 2007 server and work with the M$ Outlook
calender, specifically the shared calendar.  If I'm wrong I'll be
happy to get the correction, but from what I've seen I'm not.

The problem is not alternatives, but alternatives that talk to
Exchange(2007), which there are not any that are free at the moment
that talk natively to Exchange(not OWA).
OpenChange(http://www.openchange.org/) may be an alternative but I'm
not sure if it covers the client side.  The quick skimming I've done -
it looks like a server solution which doesn't help me since I don't
control the server side.

l8r,

Mike