Kmail editor drag drop (move) words in Jaunty

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 27 07:12:10 UTC 2009

Le Tuesday 22 December 2009 17.32:22 Perry, vous avez écrit (you wrote) :
> Le Tuesday 22 December 2009 11:10:04 nepal, vous avez écrit (you wrote) :
> > On Tuesday 22 Dec 2009 08:54:12 Perry wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > In text editors one can reorder words or sentences using D&D.
[snip]

> > I've just tried that in KMail and it performs as expected. i.e. it moves
> > the dragged text to the position I drop it. However I am using 1.12.3 on
> > kde 4.3.3.
> >
> > nepal.
>
> Thank for answer.
> I had just decided to jump from Hardy to Jaunty after long trial and making
> sure all the programs (and my old programs, such as the one that appends my
> signature on the bottom of my mails) were working.
> For a long time I stuck to Hardy but I may soon jump to Karmic.
> I am surprised nobody reported the problem I described with KMail 1.11.2
>
> Cheers		Perry

Installed Karmic, copied my mail folders,
Now D&D works  :O)

Still some others problems to solve, e.g. the automatic appending of signature
(BOFH excuse): I had to use the menu in "join" and the preceeding "--" are
missing. Will investigate.

Cheers		Perry

BOFH excuse #405: Sysadmins unavailable because they are in a meeting talking
about why they are unavailable so much