Sound clipping like mad with dvd playback

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 04:49:43 UTC 2009

I'm running Jaunty - 32bit - and in the last few days playback of DVD's
has clipped audio when using my USB headset. Sound is fine when using
the normal speakers through the system soundcard. Sound is fine playing
back audio/video files through the headset, it seems to only happen with
DVDs. I've tried Xine, Dragon player, VLC. All seem to do the clipping
thing. Anyone have a clue?? Thanx, Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987