Allowing a window to be adjacent to edge that is associated with a panel?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:31:56 UTC 2009

Willy K. Hamra said the following at 12/15/2009 04:07 PM :

> i just opened a random program, held ALT and dragged the window so it's
> top bar touches the top of my screen (yes, i have a top panel too).
> clicked ALT+F3 to access the right-clik-menu of the top bar, special
> application settings, ticked size and position, chose "forced" in the
> drop-down menu, and clicked ok, close the program, and started it again,
> it started right on top, with the tip of it hidden behind the panel.

I just did exactly the same, except that I used System Settings  | Window
Behaviour | Window-Specific because the window has no title bar. When I
restarted the application, it started below the panel :-(

I also tried "Remember", which was equally ineffective :-(

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR