Allowing a window to be adjacent to edge that is associated with a panel?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:55:51 UTC 2009

D. R. Evans said the following at 12/14/2009 03:59 PM :
> Reinhold Rumberger said the following at 12/14/2009 02:28 PM :
>
>> None, that would be a panel property ("allow windows to cover the
>> panel" or similar). You can also try Alt+dragging the window there.

Hmmm... the trouble with this seems to be that every time the application
is started, I have to move the window back where I want it because it
starts like this:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
                              AAAAAA

Is there some way to make the window start up so that it's already in the
location I want it to be:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AAAAAA

   Doc

--