Allowing a window to be adjacent to edge that is associated with a panel?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 21:03:42 UTC 2009

My panel (against the top of the screen) looks like this:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I want to place a particular application window flush against the top of
the screen to the right of the location of the panel. But by default it
seems that application windows can be placed no closer to the top edge than
the location of the lower edge of the panel:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
                              AAAAAA

What property of the application window do I need to change in order to
allow it to be placed against the top edge:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AAAAAA

  Doc

PS Kubuntu karmic, 64-bit, fully up to date.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR