DVD will not play with Kaffeine

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:32:18 UTC 2009

I don't know what was causing the problem but the link from the
website worked to fix it but then I did something stupid hand had to
reinstall 9.10 and this time there are no problems. The time before
was an upgrade from 9.04. Luckily for me I got to keep my home
partition so it was just a matter of reinstalling a lot of software. I
feel that Kubuntu should come with a software installer program that
lets you pick large groups of software like the old Mandrake did. It
is a bit beyound me why no one has written a great installer program
in QT for KDE. All the programs that we have are barley OK but do do
the job.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.