Google Chrome beta

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 22:48:25 UTC 2009

Randy wrote:
> Anyone else tried the Google Chrome beta in Kubuntu?  Everything works
> fine on my machine (it imported /everything /from Firefox, including
> bookmarks -- and retained the structure -- cookies and saved logins) but
> the sound in Flash is "jumpy".
>
> Randy

been using it since chromium alpha, and as soon as google released their
own chrome version, i installed it, and been using it, and still.
works very nice, never felt it was beta except for the missing options
in the past, but very stable. i dont use it as my main browser though,
just for casual, everywhile, browsing when bored of FF :P
now that they have extensions, i am going to try it out a little bit more ;)

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems