DVD will not play with Kaffeine

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:38:39 UTC 2009

I just upgraded to KDE 4 and 9.10 and am having this problem that the
disks will not play with most of the players but does work with one.
When I put the disk in the little menu pops up and asks me if I would
like to play DVD with Kaffeine. I click OK and then it pops up with a
message saying, "Can not find input plugin for MRL:[dvd:/]

I don't even know where to start with fixing this problem.
It will play with VLC and it will play, if I boot with 8.04 and use kaffeine.

Thanks all.
--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.