Bugs and irritations

Mark Fraser ubuntu at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Thu Dec 10 12:30:45 UTC 2009

On Thursday 10 Dec 2009 08:24:51 O. Sinclair wrote:
> OK after some time with Karmic 9.10 as main system here some bugs and
> irritations:

I would like to add a few items to the list (they also refer to 9.04):

As mentioned in another posting, Ark is completely broken, none of the things
I could do in KDE 3.5 work any more.

KMediaFactory crashes when I try to create a K3B project - plus the thumbnails
are empty if I create a custom preview.

Handbrake crashes with a segmentation fault.

Kontact Items move about in the summary view - I have emails on the right of
the window, but sometimes it'll move to the left hand side.

Thinking I should've stuck with 8.04 now.