'buntu 8.04 Program to Convert .wma to mp3

Alan Dacey Sr. GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Tue Dec 8 22:50:55 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 10:33:04 am Tony Sivori wrote:.
. . .

> Keep in mind I'm running 8.04. Here's what I get when I try to install
> winff:
>
> tony at invalid:~$ sudo apt-get install winff
> [sudo] password for tony:
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> E: Couldn't find package winff
>
> I do have the medibuntu repository in my sources.

Hmm, I did forget about that. :/

You will have to add a personal repository to get this in a package manager.
Go to here:  https://launchpad.net/~paul-climbing/+archive/ppa
Click on "Technical details about this PPA" and you get the apt lines to add
along with the gpg key stuff.  After you install the Hardy version, it's just
an apt-get away.
I have a bunch of ppa's in my sources, this probably was already active for me
.
--
Alan

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."
Abraham Lincoln