'buntu 8.04 Program to Convert .wma to mp3

Alan Dacey Sr. GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Mon Dec 7 21:38:57 UTC 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 12:05:22 pm Tony Sivori wrote:
> Ronnie Ronnie wrote:
> > please try Winff that's all enjoy
>
> Thanks for the suggestion. I took a little while to figure out (google)
> that Winff shares a feature with Remastersys; to install with apt-get you
> need to add a special single purpose repository.
>
> Or did you just install from a standalone .deb file?

I found it in the repositories.
	sudo apt-get install winff

Works pretty well too.  It's a skin for the command line ffmeg, it adds all
those switches that you have no idea what they are for and gives you nice files
in return.  I converted an old album I had from .wma to .ogg
--
Alan

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."
Abraham Lincoln