Netbook recommendation

Mark Halegua phantom21 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 2 05:05:23 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 11:35:04 am Steffen Krapp wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Steffen Krapp, 15.11.2009:
> > I plan to buy a netbook and to install the new netbook-remix of
> > kubuntu. Has anybody a recommendation for a netbook?
>
> has anybody experiences with the Samsung N140- at nyNet?
>
> Greetings
> Steffen Krapp

Black Friday I purchased an Acer Aspire One ZA3, with the n520 Atom processor,
2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD.  I installed Kubuntu Karmic and all works.  The only
issue is while the powersave features work, it does suspend, it doesn't always
resume.

It was at Radio Shack.  The one I went to had no lines, and it cost $250.

I'm quite happy with it.

Mark