[Solved] Re: KMail does not take over the original text when anwsering

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Tue Dec 1 17:43:27 UTC 2009

Le Tuesday 01 December 2009 17:29:33 Steffen Krapp, vous avez écrit :
> >  original message is missing. I want the original message with > at the
> >  beginning of each line.
> >
> > [...]
>
> I have no clue how it happend, but the templates in kmail changed to %BLANK

In configuration/kmail/editing/templates I have 2 lines
%REM="Modèle de nouveau message par défaut"%-
%BLANK

The above states that new messages are created "BLANK" but I failed to see
anything pertinent to replies although I have the ">"

The KMail manual "help:/kmail/index.html" does not say anything about
templates, so

Could you please, Steffen, explain in more details what you did,
or anybody explain how it goes?

Thanks		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #318: Your EMAIL is now being delivered by the USPS