Maybe I spoke too soon?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Wed Aug 26 18:17:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 18:11, Dotan Cohen<dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) The classic (K)Menu - it no longer has a bookmarks menu which I use all the
>> time in KDE3.5 to go straight to the folder I want. Even the new style menu
>> doesn't have a bookmarks section.
>>

> I'll file a feature request.

no need to, this works here:

Right click on the icon, select Classic Style menu -> works fine here
with KDE 4.3.

Dotan, you should maybe just try yourself first before filing a bug
that will be closed within minutes because that is none. Also, asking
in #kubuntu on irc.freenode.net would have pointed you to the solution
within seconds, much faster than firing up launchpad.

Regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org