Need code for Internet connection

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Sun Aug 23 16:08:41 UTC 2009

Le Sunday 23 August 2009 16:10:15 S B, vous avez écrit :
> Link to my recent topic at Kubuntu Forum:
>
> www.kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=3105773.0

Sorry,

I have no experience with internet through cell phone but if you really have
to install programs from internet your are in a catch 22 situation.

Perhaps you can get acces to cabled or wifi internet someplace where you can
work on your problem.
It is also possible to add a CD to your repos, but I newer tried myself to
create such a CD (you could do that form M$, since you have dual boot)...
perhaps someone here can help.

BTW, did you install from a CD or a DVD? I ask because I have a vague notion
those can be added to the repos, and of course the DVD would be more
complete. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #284: Electrons on a bender