Kmail - how to resize columns

Mark Halegua phantom21 at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 17 19:02:34 UTC 2009

Since the upgrade to Kubuntu 9.04, the kontact app has changed appearance and
also somewhat the way it works.

Specifically, in kmail, the folder tab allows me to set column headings so I
can show the total # of emails, and how many unread.  However, the settings
don't seem to stick, and I can't resize the columns as I could in kmail under
KDE 3.5 (currently at 4.2.2, with kontact 1.11.2).

Further, the Kontact handbook under help:/kontact/index.html doesn't exist.

Google seems to only find the handbook for KDE 3.

Can anyone point me to the relevant docs?

Thanks,

Mark