Problems with DVDROM on desktop

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:32:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Alan Dacey Sr.<Grokit at ajinfosearch.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 16 August 2009 01:33:03 pm David McGlone wrote:
>> On Sunday 16 August 2009 10:12:05 am Alan Dacey Sr. wrote:
>> > On Saturday 15 August 2009 11:18:00 pm Humberto S. Shiromoto
>>
>> wrote:
>> >  That will take care of 99% of your music.
>>
>> What is the other 1%?
>
> What Donn said :)

While trying to back up my movies (that I payed for, I feel I have the
right even if they don't), I found that if you start playing the movie
with the video player and then start DVDisaster and will make a copy
because the video player turns off the DRM somehow. It is a good
trick. The resulting ISO does have the DRM on it but at least it is a
complete backup of your movie. Now your kids can scratch the heck out
if it and you are only out the cost of a disk! :-) Perhaps the same
will work with music with this problem?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?