Nvidia 9600?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:16:10 BST 2009

I have a nvidia 9600 GT which works perfectly well in Kubuntu 9.04 e
Fedora 11. However, it did not work with OpenSuSE 11.1, despite the fact
that I had an 8600 working flawlessly in that distribution.
Possibly you may have problems with 9600 in older versions of (K)ubuntu,
but in 9.04 it works very well.

[]'s
Marcelo