kmail doesn't work after new update.

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Sun Aug 16 17:18:00 UTC 2009

clay weber wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:

>> I got an error message sending failed smtp.att.yahoo.com.

First, I haven't use kmail for some time, but just try this out.
Unless you have a yahoo email and have set smtp for this some time back,
you shouldn't have a yahoo account added by any kubuntu update or upgrade.

Go to Kmail setting--->configure kmail--->Accounts (left hand
button)---> sending (top button)--->

see if there is any yahoo smtp entry. If you dont use it, delete
(remove) it.

Done. (hopefully)

> clay weber (a.k.a Phil Connors ;) )
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/

Clay (Phil), thanks for your footnote. Understood clearly now Phil!
Can totally relate to the situation at hand. But I think Donn has
someone else in mind for Phil. ;)
Obviously, I don't see much movies, I knew Groundhog Day is some
superstitious event by the US president but I didn't relate it to the movie.