sane

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Thu Aug 13 17:19:54 UTC 2009

Roy Smith wrote:
> Bruce MacArthur wrote:
>
>> Greetings --
>>
>> I shall top-post.
>>
>> Steven, please let me point something out to you.  While it often seems
>> quite false, computing is essentially a matter of VERY strict logic and
>> sequence.  When it seems otherwise, the perception is usually wrong --
>> and is based on erroneous, deceptive, or missing information.  And I
>> know the problem, first-hand, just about as well as anyone knows it; I
>> am a COBOL programmer!
>>

> [..Major deletion for brevity..]
>

> Wow, that was awesome!  I could not have said it better myself!

Right brain and left brain work different. One is pure logic and the
other is creativity. Steven uses the creative side of his brain. It
deals mainly with intuitive thought process's. No logic involved. There
are some people that use only one side of their brain and cannot make
the jump to the other side.

--
Treat all stressful situations like a dog does.
If you can't eat it or play with it,