What is the best torrent software?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:40:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Donn<donn.ingle at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 13 August 2009 15:09:11 Knapp wrote:
>> I currently use Ktorrent kde3. How is rtorrent better?
> I use rtorrent on my server overseas, so it has no gui anyway. I use ktorrent
> locally but only for searching for torrents and saving the torrent file. I
> could just as well use firefox.
>
> Better... I just don't know. When it comes to features I just don't torrent
> enough to know about them. I guess the two are equally pegged from my amateur
> pov.
>
> \d

Really that brings up another question. When I search with FF all
those sites want passwords but with Ktorrent it just works. Why is
that?

I keep having this thought, could I live without any GUI. LOL. It
might be possible with FF and Blender3d being the really big losses. I
think almost anything else could be done without the GUI. If you want
to talk more on this, please make a new thread.
--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?