Dolphin reluctant display right icon

Perry pwhite at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 12 15:18:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

Only a very minor annoyance on KUbuntu Hardy.

I use Dolphin in 'Details mode'
When I open, say '/bin', all the icons are displayed as a paper sheet.
(On the information pane at right the cogwheel or shell script icon displays
OK for files under the cursor)
I belive only the icons for exe and shell script without the '.sh' are
concerned, other icons display normally.

I only have to use 'Icons mode' and switch back to 'Details mode' and the
correct mini icons are restored, for that folder, and for that Dolphin
session.

I tried googling, no luck.

Has anyone observed this behaviour?
Know of a cure?

Thanks		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #56: Electricians made popcorn in the power supply