Jaunty users: please triage

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:59:55 UTC 2009

> I've always used krusader in kde, but I'm using it a lot less with the
> more grown-up dolphin. I definitely need the ability to launch a console
> from a pane. The current console feature in dolphin is very broken :-
> ( I'd love something equivalent to Directory Opus from Windows, though; a
> superb piece of software. And a good example of why dumbing down is
> rarely a good thing.

Have you filed a feature request? Do you want me to file it? If you
want to contact me off list about how exactly you would like it to
work, or how it worked in Konqueror in KDE 3, then we'll file it and
see what Peter (the lead Dolphin dev) has to say.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il